Saturday, September 18, 2010

Stockist Has Started!

I wanted to update this more often but I have been so busy getting things organised with a market most weeks these days.
But all is going really well and I got my first store to stock my products today. So exciting and lets hope it only keeps getting better from here.

My future goal is to spend more time with my family on the weekends so I hope to have a large number of stockists and therefore allowing me to do less markets and spend more weekends as a family.

Baby Lets Cruz is in Mt Evelyn VIC and they are kind enough to be stocking some of my baby bibs and dummy clips. Hoping they sell really well so they will be back for more in no time.

Check out their website at http://www.babyletscruz.com/ or pop in and visit them - corner Snowball Ave & Birmingham Rd, Mt Evelyn.
Cheers Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment